Frequently Asked Questions. We Can Help.
DPLOYIT, a minority owned enterprise certified by the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Business Council (an affiliate of the National Minority Business Council), the North Central Texas Regional Commission, and by the United States Small Business Administration as an 8(a) certified small business, views certification as a minority-owned-company a bonus for our customers who make it a priority to track diverse spend.
01 All About Staffing
DPLOYIT provides staffing services for Information Technology, Professional Services (i.e. Finance, Accounting, etc), Office / Clerical, Call Center and Administrative. DPLOYIT has a solid track record of filling some of the most difficult and unique roles nationwide. DPLOYIT’s candidate selection process involves four determining factors.
Collaboration Our recruiting team works closely with the customer and the hiring manager collaborating on all the specific requirement of the job. Our goal is to get it right the first time. We make every attempt to keep the line of communication open until the absolute best candidate has been identified.
Connections Our recruiting team will leverage its broad base of internal, external and strategic contacts to start our process of identifying best-in-class talent.
Capability Our first priority is to identify the top candidates with the technical aptitude to do the job. In many cases, we test our candidates as a way of validating their respective skill-set.
Culture DPLOYIT does not limit its search criterion to technical capability. Part of our reason for working closely with our customers and the hiring managers is to enhance our ability to screen our candidates for soft-skill-requirement (i.e. teamwork) and appropriate culture requirements (i.e. shift-work, safety and so on).
Consider partner with DPLOYIT to help augment your teams for your next large or small project. Let us DPLOYIT!!
02 We Handle Payroll
Processing payroll and facilitating the process of ensuring employees’ tax obligations are met are top priorities at DPLOYIT. In ten years of doing business with our customers, DPLOYIT has never missed a payroll. In addition, in certain circumstances (usually around national holidays) DPLOYIT processes payroll a day or two early as a way to ensure employees have timely access to their earned wages when it counts the most.
DPLOYIT’s payroll services include:
• The on-boarding process including processing the employment-applications, special documents (i.e. handbooks, nondisclosure, code of conduct…) and the I9 document
• Background checks and Drug tests administered per our customers’ requirements
• Payroll execution and direct deposits into the employees’ accounts
• Tax administration and the filing of appropriate taxes including monthly and quarterly reporting obligations to appropriate local and national government authorities
• The deliver/execution of W2’s and related reporting obligation
• Wage garnishments
• The termination process to include appropriate retrieval of company property i.e. badges and so on.
• Paid time off management, accruals and compensation
• Bonus accruals and compensation
• Standard and ad hoc reporting capability
• Premium services – Benefits (medical, dental, 401K…)
03 Let Us Manage Your Vendors
Mid-range to Fortune 50 companies are getting smart about their contingent staffing spend. They are implementing Vendor Management Solutions at an alarming rate. So, if you want to appear very smart today, tell your boss or CEO that you have a solution for getting the company’s contingent staffing spend under control.
You can also tell him/her that your plan includes:
• Implementing new Vendor Management technology
• Saving the company up to 11% of contingent staffing annual spend
• Executing a single Supplier contract with all new and existing staffing suppliers
• Enhancing the quality of candidates
• Implementing a “Resource Management” strategy
• Streamlining the requirement and order-fill processes
• Mitigating compliance risk related to insurance requirements, drug tests and criminal background checks
• Providing extensive and meaningful reporting capability
• You can also tell them that you can add all this value at little to no cost to the company.
Once you get their attention, call DPLOYIT and we will help you deliver your solution.
October 5, 2016
Under supervision, this position is responsible for processing complex paper and electronically submitted claims requiring further investigation and coding; resolving pended claims and processing adjustments. Multi-task & decision making –
August 29, 2016
DPLOYIT is seeking an experienced, results-oriented executive-level Director to lead the design and delivery of a leadership development academy for women of color in the technology career fields. The Director will develop and execute the Academy lea
August 28, 2016
Staffing and Human Resource services provider, DPLOYIT, Inc of Addison, Texas announces launch of its new web site which can be viewed at www.DPLOYIT.com DPLOYIT President, Ralph Harper states “our new web site will simplify our day to day manageme