HOT JOB: Customer Advocate in Wichita Falls, TX
Under supervision, this position is responsible for working on the phone all day in a call center to assist members and physicians by responding to telephone and written inquiries in a prompt, accurate and objective manner and conducting research
- Data entry and/or typing experience.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills and independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to spend approximately 90% of the scheduled time on the phone according to business needs and sit for long periods of time with scheduled breaks.
- 9 months customer service experience preferred in a call center environment, dispatch, or scheduling appointments
- 1 year of good tenure at 3 of your last 5 positions
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change